We’re looking to grow our community! In a world of social media-perfection, we love the real, the nitty-gritty, the wins and the fails of homemaking.
At The Homefaker’s Homestead, we always welcome new & authentic writers to represent our growing community! We love guest blogs from experienced to inexperienced homemakers!
We seek writers who:
- Tell a good story
- Can laugh at themselves
- Offer wholesome, sound advice on all things homemaking like:
- Tips & tricks
- And more!
- Are whimsical & unique
- Are supportive of other homemakers and their journeys
We love all the clumsy, almost-made-it experiences of homemaking, and we especially love a good story! If you have advice or a tale to tell, please reach out to us!
Rules of Guest Blogging:
- Promotional articles will not be published.
- Word limit is 500+ words
- Use original images or images from free stock pic sites like pixabay.com & pexels.com. Images cannot interrupt the design of the website.
- Article content must be 100% unique, original, and in English.
- The title of the article needs to be eye-catching.
- Articles cannot be previously published anywhere else (including your own blog). We will not consider any duplicate content.
- You may include 1 link to your blog or website.
- Include a well-written, but short Author Bio if you’d like (around 50 words).
- Your article needs to be checked for grammatical and spelling errors! We edit again prior to posting. Articles with grammar and spelling errors may not be accepted.
- Plagiarism of any kind will not be tolerated or accepted. Plagiarism tools are used with each article submitted to check for originality.
Ready to Get Started?
Email us at:
We read every submission received. If we accept your post, we will respond with a link to the article.
- Once your post is published, it will become the property of homefakershomestead.com
- We reserve all the rights to make any changes to the post.
- We reserve the right to reject your guest blog post.
By submitting to homefakershomestead.com you acknowledge that you accept our policies and any form of editing the homefakershomestead.com editorial team deems necessary.